Thursday, May 8

007 in Mission : Unbelievable - Part III


So, we're reaching the end of this monkee who-dunnit, and I must confess to being slightly surprised by the way things have turned out.


Looking at the following photo, I would say we had caught our monkee marauder red handed ....




.... No! Not my RGH - surely not! But when I studied the photo more closely, I realised that it had obviously been edited.




And further investigations led me to realise that THIS was in fact the straight-out-of-camera shot ....







For it transpires that the perpetrators of all these monkee misdoings were this pair of misfits .....





No. 5 (on the right) and his accomplice in crime No. 6. It's shocking, I know, as they both look much too gormless.




Not convinced? Well, lets examine some photographic evidence that has come to light ....




.... hmm, interesting ....





.... very interesting ....





And now that we know the truth, let's just have another quick look at the video footage taken recently at 007's garden party, to see if we may have missed anything the first time round .....







*gasp!*




Finally, the most damning evidence of all .....



Just who was behind the steering wheels of these stretch limos earlier this week?





.... why, none other than No. 5 and No. 6! .....


.... proof positive, I'm sure you'll agree ....




Luckily, before he flew back home, Cedric the Super Hero spotted the monkee mutineers laughing and joking in the garden .....




.... I think we got away with that .... we're great, we are ....


.... oh-oh .... looks like we've been rumbled .....


.... nothing to see here ....






But in true Super Hero style, Cedric took them down and bound them up so they could never cause any more mayhem ....


( .... and then he flew home ..... )







Under interrogation - which did not involve a little bunny bell or a knotted rope, I hasten to add - No's. 5 & 6 admitted to the charges levelled against them. They stated that they were fed up with living in these appalling conditions .....





.... while 007 was being treated as a superstar monkee who got all the glory. Well .... I guess they have a point ....




And I'll leave it to them to sum up ....




.... we're still monkees made of knit .....



.... don't hate us because our mouths are ugly .....





Well, I think we can all learn a lesson from that .... oh, come on, it wouldn't be a proper tale without a moral at the end, now would it?




The End.





Just to show that there really are no hard feelings, I'd like to thank the cast for their excellent performances ....


.... No. 6, Greg, 007 and No.5 ....





.... take a bow, guys ....








..... ummm ?.....

34 comments:

trash said...

Thank goodness it has all ended with such camaraderie between the perpetrators and the victim. Restorative justice is obviously working well in Brizzle!

Has 007 reconciled with Greg yet and begged his forgiveness? Will we be updated with the the trial of the fiendish masterminds?

Enquiring minds want to know.....

Di said...

I am glad that we found out who was troubling 007.....

Will they really just get away with it?

Thank you for all the laughs over the last few days = great big belly laughs believe me!!

Mrs Moog said...

Oh, I'm so relieved it wasn't little Greg - I always had faith in him!!
I can fully understand No.5 and No.6 being driven to such desperate measures, looking at the squalor they're expected to live in!
...mmm....maybe I should keep a close eye on Rooney and Rocky as you can't even see the floor in their hovels.

It's so good to have Cedric home again. Monster slept much better last night, knowing his superhero guardian angel was there to stop 'the monsters' (that apparently lurk upstairs in our house!) getting him in the night!!

Sorry Ruby turned out to be a useless monkee rescuer!

xxx

Stephanie Pettengell said...

That was just soooo exciting, I couldn't sleep last night as I was so worried it might be Greg. What a nail biting experience and what a great story line.
Brilliant ending, possible that they will all live happily ever after !!!!!

Moral of the story, - Look after your Monkee

Jodie said...

I knew it wasn't Greg - I just knew it!!!

All of my Todays said...

I too am glad that Greg has been cleared of any misdemeanour, as he is far too cute to be evil. Where as No5 and No 6 do slightly remind me of the Mitchell brothers. Thanks for all the laughs.

. said...

I'd have put money on the pigeon. Which is probably why I never win at gambling.

No. 5 and No.6. Who's have thunk it, eh? I did not see that coming.

MM, you are crazy. In the best possible way ;) I have visions of the people in your town rolling their eyes and saying "It's that crazy camera wielding monkey woman again!" :P

xMx

tintocktap said...

So I don't log on for a couple of days and when I come back, you've written a novel! Well done MM, fantastic!

Although I don't know that I'm convinced by the two gormless perpetrators. Are you completely certain there wasn't some evil criminal genius masterminding the whole plot from the shadowy background?

Lil Ol Me said...

Thank goodness for that, the guilty will always be found out. My mother always quoted that to us as kids...how right she was.
Can I just 007 can you give a message to no5 and no6 for me please. I know their existance looks like squalor but they have to believe me that it is an absolute palace compared to where some of my teenegers knitted and furry friends live. They dont even have the luxury of a swivel chair.

Locket Pocket said...

Phew!!!!!! I'm so relieved it wasn't little old Greg!

But I don't think those living conditions can really be blamed for the criminal misdemeanours of that pair of thugs - we definitely need justice for 007!

Thanks for a fab story MM - very very funny!

Lucy x

Louise said...

Oh my, it must be cupcakes and hot chocolate all round! 007 deserves and extra large for all his trials and indignities ;o)

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

That last pic just did it for me...pick me off the floor, I tried explaining to a none blogging friend about your blog yesterday, and even with a glass of wine I know she went away thinking I was a sandwich short of a pic nic!!!

Unknown said...

I don't know, maybe 6 and 7 had some help - is RGH really so innocent?

Monkey madness always makes me smile!

Kaz said...

Great story, I'd never have guessed it was those two.

I am however slightly concerned about Cedric's limbs - I hope that thing pointing at no 5 us his right arm.

Loved it this week!!

xx

sheep#100 said...

Amazing what jealousy can do.

Manoute said...

Thanks for that story, it was fab!
I never thought of 5 and 6.
I love the last picture.

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I shall have to appologise to Greg,although I am still not convinced that he is entirely innocent in all this.I mean are those two monkees really intelligent enough to cook up such a plot?.I wonder.

Munkeh said...

Are we SURE that No 5 & 6 are completely to blame? Are we sure cute little Greg isn't the brains behind all this. You know what the green-eyed monster can do!

As an aside, how big are No 5 & 6? They look really gigantic? I think they may be feeling a bit neglected because there is no way they would ever fit into a backpack for a trip out and about.

Eve said...

I agree with Stine, I think 5 & 6 are feeling neglected. Perhaps they could be trained to do the housework? gardening or cleaning car, polishing RGH's bike? I am sure that if they were gainfully (your gain) occupied, they would not have time to think up such cruel/hairbrained schemes.

Thanks for the great laugh

Bethany said...

I guess I owe Greg an apology too! But I'm not too sure "green shoes" wasn't the mastermind behind everything!!! She sure knows how to edit a photo!! I think she taught no. 5 and no. 6 everything they know! We'll be waiting for your next saga!!!

Gigibird said...

So it was the Kray twins....

Anonymous said...

Your blog is just so adorable ! 007 has an enormous fan base, I'm sure !

I have a couple "Monkee" related trinkets I would love to mail to you from the Mid-West here in the USA - can you let me know where to send them ? THANK YOU !

My email is musicalwhiskers (at) yahoo.com

Jane said...

That was a cunning plan MM. thanks for the laughter this week. Jane x

Anonymous said...

Omg! Giant Monkeeeees!!!

the vicious chicken said...

Gosh, who'd have thought it, eh? Numbers 5 and 6... and they look so innocent.

So Greg turned out to be not guilty after all. For some reason I thought he'd end up being an accomplice, at the very least. Although it was probably just because I'd been watching this cartoon and it made me think of pigeons as being a bit on the evil side :o)
VCxx

mushroommeadows said...

Seriously funny!!! I love No. 5 and No. 6's mug shoots. hehehe

Too clever!

Gina said...

Thank goodness for a happy ending!
X

Old She dragon said...

I think they should have to do community service to make up for it!

007 should choose the tasks!

Kae said...

I am not convinced they worked on their knitted own... There is some evil mastermind behind all this... and it's not a pigeon!!!!

Thanks for making me laugh so much!!!!

~x~

lauren bergold said...

YIKES! a person skips a couple of days of blog-reading and the next thing you know, she has completely missed out on a big-budget (or in greg's case...big BUDGIE) multi-monkee, multi-media, multi-part, misadventurous mission!!!

(sheesh!!!)

ah well...that'll teach ME not to be inattentive, eh?! :)

(ps: i still think the "green shoed one" might be a bit sinister...best keep an eye on her, lads!)

Tracy x said...

it was the pigeon i tell ya......
just look at his face in the last picture - like butter wouldn't melt....
that is a face of a pigeon who is laughing so much inside - yet another crime spree completed and these human fools still believe that i am a sweet pigeon made of knit.....
when will we learn?
t x

Charlie P said...

Heh heh heh. YEY! A happy ending! Those are two CHUNKY monkees- I wouldn't neglect them again if I were you, they look as though they could do some real damage.

I'm glad Greg turned out to be innocent in the end - we can't have people thinking I'm a creator of evil woolly geniuses*, can we?
*(genii? geniae? genium? geniuseses?)

:)

mrspao said...

Phew! The culprits have been found :)

Deb said...

orrr wow! the pidgeon is beautiful! thank you for stopping by my blog recently. tis a shame you have hung up your blogging gloves to retire from monkeemaker. i will be checking out the webstie. all the best wishes. dx.