Saturday, September 1

Opposable Thumbs.....


..... well, maybe not opposable thumbs exactly, but certainly posable arms ..... and little stubby posable legs .....


It's HP3! (at long last)

Hi





He's a fit little monkey. He likes to lift weights ......


(imaginary weights)






..... and go jogging ......


(well, power strutting)





..... and he loves doing press-ups ......






...... and hand-stands ......







In fact, he's just one all-round cool little guy ......


And he matches our bland beige furnishings so well!




..... Tah dah - no hands ..... or pins!





Thanks so much for all the monkey love yesterday ..... let's just put my little crisis of confidence down to the fact that it was early in the morning and I'd just woken from a nightmare in which people were pointing at me and laughing ..... no wait ..... that really happened. Anyway, life would be pretty dull if there weren't some completely barking people walking amongst us, don't you think?

In other news, my RBD's had a sleep-over last night. Could someone PLEASE explain to me why they're called "sleep"-overs? At ten to three this morning I burst into their room with mad hair, blood red eyes and gorilla breath from our tapas last night, begging them to shut the f..... please be quiet. After their initial shock it all went strangely silent. Hope I didn't give them nightmares .......

7 comments:

Michaela said...

He is just the best, I love him even more than 007! As to sleep-overs, my eldest went to a friend's house for one. Apparently managed to get to sleep at 3.30. He's been tired and grumpy all day. Never again!

Anonymous said...

Aw, HP3 is soooo cute! And very bendy- does he do Yoga? 007 is still the best, though. Handsome, charming, witty, I could go on....

mushroommeadows said...

oh my gosh. HP3 is amazingly talented and totally adorable!!! I like his strut.

Tracy x said...

a monkee that power struts....
my weekend is complete.
tracy x

April said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I can breathe again - the Monkee Madness continues!!! Now I don't have to book my flight to England. Although I would dearly love to visit England again. And with any luck I wouldn't puke on the tour bus again! Sorry again about your leather jacket, Miss Bus Mate from New Zealand!

Wales - a very hilly place.

Anonymous said...

wow, he's a clever monkee! hope 007 doesn't get jealous of his bendy powers!

Melissa J. Lee said...

HP3 is soooo cool! (Cute, too.) I'd like to add my voice to those from yesterday - I think your monkeys are proof of how well-adjusted you are, actually. I've always liked this quote, even if it is from the guy who played Chekhov on Star Trek: time is elastic. If you play your rubber band right, you never have to give up "childish" things. Or something to that effect.