..... let's call it more burying my head in the
sand basket of monkee botty's.
Wow, this last week has gone massively quickly and tomorrow is the witching hour, in more ways than one. And hey! Didn't I do well on the whole staying-away-from-my-blog front?? ..... don't answer that.
So yes. Tomorrow is theoretically the
grand opening of my little monkee shop and let's just say that I was hoping to achieve more this last week. Like, for instance, knitting more stock, getting Paypal sorted, and just generally sussing out how the whole thing will work.
But I'm sure it'll be fine. I hope. I thought I'd just mention a few things about my imminent shop, interspersed with pictures of knitted monkees to relieve the boredom :-
A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY SHOP :-
- The first person to comment on each item will have the option to buy it, depending on how much postage will cost them. If they decide not to the item will go back on the virtual shelf
- The whole "No-reply" issue with Blogger comments worries me (and I must confess that I actually once did try to reply ..... thinking that the address was "Nore-ply". I'm bright like that) so if you want to buy something and can leave your email address when commenting, please do, in order that I may contact you
- Wednesdays and Fridays will be my days for outings to the Post Office, so please bear with me if you buy anything ..... it may take a few days
- I'm not currently planning on having an advance email list as I really don't think there will be the demand for my ironically sewn monkees ..... plus, any knittists can make their own monkey using the link to the patterns on my blog
- After this initial opening, I'll be stocking my shop on a drip-feed basis, after introducing any new monkees on my blog
Thanks to everyone who has commented or left a suggestion, and please remember to come back tomorrow to check if you've won a monkee related product. There's still today if you haven't yet entered my giveaway, just leave a comment on this post.
Until tomorrow .....
ps. I may be later posting tomorrow .... depending on how organised I am tonight. ...... ok .... I WILL be later posting tomorrow ......