Thursday, May 31

007 - Licensed to thrill

Now I'm a huge fan of Daniel Craig as Bond. Those smouldering good looks and that perfect pout, not to mention that beautiful beach bod. But in my heart I think 007 should be tall, dark and handsome.

In fact why they haven't auditioned RGH yet is a mystery to me.

Gratuitous RGH shot ....... phwoar. Ahem. Sorry.


Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. 007.

Well, two out of three ain't bad. (He's quite short)



He looks dapper in that dickie bow tie

And he's a hot shot with that spud gun ..... I mean Walther PPK



But he didn't always look so smooth. At first I thought I'd lost my monkey mojo and knitted his arms too long ........



It was tragic!




But in the end, he worked out just fine .......



I'm expecting a call from Barbara Broccoli any minute.

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

omg--you've combined knitted monkeys (my new passion) and daniel craig's bond (my regularly scheduled passion)--i can die happy now!

...but not until...i find the infamous "monkee-wrapping" post...which is how i came to be browsing here in the may archives...when i should probably be doing something in real life! :)