Sunday, May 13

While we were out .....

........ apart from introducing my parents to the delights of the white choc chip and raspberry muffin - Mum got it, Dad not so much (must be a girl thing) - we indulged my RGH in his new hobby.

Oh, the fun we have in our house - I knit and he ....... makes water rockets. We're so cool!! (btw, if any knittists do happen to stumble across this blog, please don't stone me, I KNOW knitting is cool - it's the unbelievers who need to be convinced.) (Ditto water rocket makers.)

Anyway, in spite of the Great British Rain I tried to get some action shots of the rocketeer in action. I got quite a few of these ......




....... until, finally, the money shot! Houston we have take off!



(I feel I need to point out on my RGH's behalf : it went WAY higher than that!)

So now the gauntlet has been thrown down and my RIF (Rather Inventive Father) has taken up the rocketeering challenge. What next? Monkeys In Space??

No comments: