Wednesday, May 16

Today I shall mostly be doing this ......



(what was that saying about not airing your dirty laundry in public?)

Yes, this is my laundry room ...... ok, cupboard. SOMEHOW the laundry has built up and built up and I can no longer wait for the laundry pixies to come in and help me out. So today is the day I dive in and get it sorted. Nice.

When I first broached the subject with my RGH of me taking a day off in the week, he understandably said that if I was having one, he wanted one too. Fair enough, but sadly the bank manager didn't see it quite that way.

So after convincing my RGH that ALL the laundry would be done, ALL the food shopping, along with ALL the cleaning and tidying and it would mean that I made him at least ONE home cooked meal a week, he suddenly thought it was a fantastic idea.

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! The poor, sweet, innocent, naive, gullible gorgeous fool!

Still. I think the world is probably a better place for there being nearly six more knitted monkeys in it.

So. There shall be none of this going on at chez Monkee Maker today .....




And definitely none of this ....... (no, really, there won't be. Honest)





Incidentally, just in case anyone happened to look in hoping to see any actual knitted monkeys, here is a Random Monkey Shot to keep you going and normal service will be resumed shortly.

Random Monkey Shot #4


What the ...........?



Update :


Ta da!!

Right, no-one can ever change their clothing again - got that?


And it wasn't all bad. I had to run some errands and while I was out I happened upon this lovely combo :

Ok, so it's not muffin but it's still full of butter and sugar and choc chips. Yay!

No comments: