Monday, June 18

Bag Lady

I've mentioned my liking for mugs and stationery and definitely muffins on this blog - oh, and of course monkeys made of knit, but I haven't really talked about my fondness for bags.

I like them. A lot. No shopping trip is really complete without the purchase of a new bag or purse. My RGH hates them. Because no shopping trip is really complete without the purchase of a new bag or purse.

On Saturday we went on a little shopping trip, ostensibly for our RBD's to pick up a few things, but I just happened to happen upon a rather nice new bag.






To the untrained eye it looks kind of like one of those surfer dudette type bags, the ones that the hip young happening people may carry.




But inside it lurks a dark secret. Wool! And needles!! Yes, it's the perfect size for a KNITTING BAG!!! I'd be banned from Newquay if anyone found out, so keep it under your knitted hat.




And I'm working on something new. Three guesses.


No comments: