Friday, June 15

The eyes have it

Heavens to mergatroid I hate it when I'm wrong! Being the control freak that I am I like to think I'm always right. But I'll admit it just this once; I was wrong and they were right. There. I said it. Print this out and frame it because it won't be happening again anytime soon!


These eyes are the business!




They're so googly!



And expressive



And I love them!




I'm not sure how 007 feels about them though.




And what the heck. As it's Friday and the sun is shining and I don't have to rip out any more eyes, lets have a gratuitous muffin shot as well ......



Gratuitous Muffin Shot # 6




Until tomorrow, my friend.

2 comments:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

too cute for words.
Suzie Sews

Monkee Maker said...

Thanks Suzie, can I just check though .... which is cute, the muffin or the monkey? Of course I'm kidding - it's obviously the muffin!