Tuesday, June 19

A quick re-cap ......


So RGH has No. 5 .....



RBD2 has No. 6 ........




I have 007 ......




....... and No. 9 (cos I'm greedy) ......






No.'s 3 and 4 are causing trouble in London ......







And No. 8 is receiving lots of Monkey Love in Liverpool ......






So now RBD1 has asked for her very own chimp. Fair enough. But bearing in mind that her bedroom generally looks something like this ......





...... and her softies live in this kind of condition (please note No.'s 1 and 2 and a rather lovely knitted doll that I slaved over. She used to have clothes, but I'm not bitter .... much) .....





...... I'm not too sure that the colours she's chosen are entirely appropriate .......



Hello No. 10.

Enjoy your new home. And may the stay-brite force be with you.

No comments: