Wednesday, June 6

Camo-monkey

...... blends into almost any background .......
.......providing your whole house is decorated in brown and beige hues .........








....... to the un-trained eye he just looks like another cushion .........







Blend into this, sucker!



Ahem. Today I may be a tad frustrated. I had another report from Site Meter last night who tell me that my little blogette has had no views. Ever. Zero. Zilch. Nil. Nought. I know this can't be right because my RFS looks in as does my work colleague and her sister (Hi!), so goodness knows what I'm doing wrong.

And while this early morning past-time of mine keeps me amused and distracts me from getting ready for work, I'd really like my monkeys to be out there, in the blogosphere.

So I'm off to study Blogging for Dummies. Google domination will be mine - mwah ha ha ha ha!!! (....... although it possibly won't be, I was never very good at studying ......)

1 comment:

julie said...

You should take a look at putting your pictures on flickr (if you've not already)