Tuesday, June 26

Other stuff wot I have knitted # 1


Yup. More padding I'm afraid. They say no news is good news, but in the case of the latest monkey shaped object I'm working on, I don't think that's absolutely true. Anyhoo, I'm hoping to reveal more of that later in the week, but for now, here's a new feature.


Other stuff wot I have knitted :


A sock.


I didn't bother knitting the other one. Socks just don't do it for me.


Sock monkeys, on the other hand, well that's a different matter.



And lest we forget what this blog is actually meant to be about, here's one I made earlier ......


007 in his natural habitat


Tune in another day for more exciting instalments of Other Stuff Wot I have Knitted. Or alternatively, rush out to your local DIY store, buy a pot of paint, take it home and open it. Now ..... and here comes the technical part ..... watch it dry.

No comments: