Saturday, August 18

2 + 2 = 6

Ahem. I'm quite embarrassed about this and could let it go in the hope that nobody notices, but I feel I must come clean. And then I promise not to say any more on the subject, ok?

After further consultation with the mathematics guru (RGH) it turns out that HP1 IS INDEED two thirds of the size of 007, but NOT TWO THIRDS SMALLER, as mentioned in a previous post.

So. Just to clarify .... he is ONE THIRD SMALLER, or alternatively TWO THIRDS THE SIZE. (I think)

Tsk. Men. They're so fussy. And accurate. And my head hurts.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend not doing maths.

3 comments:

Michaela said...

Who cares anyway - he's so damn cute whether two thirds the size, or seven twenty-firsts smaller. He could also be classed as 0.6666 recurring the height of 007, or indeed 0.3333 recurring smaller than his uncle. I also wonder if pi comes into this equation, and if so, is it apple or blackeberry.

Doh, silly me, banoffee of course.

mushroommeadows said...

hahaha :) All I know is he's small and super cute!!! Math on the weekend? Yuck. :)

mrspao said...

Beh! Actual size isn't everything :) It's the cuteness that counts.