Wednesday, August 22

There can be only one winner two three winners

Nope. I couldn't do it. I couldn't just choose one winner. And then I had a blinding flash of inspiration - three winners!


...... I think this helped



So, without further ado, the winner of No. 13 is .......




Cyndilou, with .......


Go on Pink ...... Make my day



..... because it's so simple it's brilliant, it appeals to me, and because it's very 007 (ok, Dirty Harry, but you know what I mean)


Next up, the winner of this little guy ......





(No.'s 9 and 10 included for scale purposes only)

(who I just finished sewing up last night and who was meant for someone else, and who had to be prised from RBD1's fingers this morning - no, it wasn't meant for her ..... I'm a bad mother, but not that bad!)


...... is Amy, with .......

Looks like you've been stitched up, 007!

...... which works on two levels (I think. Maths!)



And last but not least, the winner of this poster of 007 camping it up in France, Belgium and Holland (please note that I made RBD1 don surgical gloves in order not to get it grubby!) .......




....... is Sal, with ......


Yes that's lovely - but look at the size of his ....... bunch


...... because that's how my mind works!


So well done Cyndilou, Amy and Sal, if you want to claim your prizes please email a forwarding address to me at monkeemaker@yahoo.co.uk .

Thanks to everyone for entering my very stressful contest ..... I'll be all competitioned out for a while ...... oh, apart from once again trying to get rid of that pesky monkey backpack, but you'll have to come back tomorrow for news on that one ..... I need to go and have a lie down in a dark room.

11 comments:

Zoebert said...

Nice picks. Congrats to the winners! No pressure...but I'm looking forward to the next contest. In the meantime, I'll satisfy myself with the antics of those mischievious mmonkees. Thank you for the bright spot you bring to my day.

Anonymous said...

That little guy is cuter than me !!

Anonymous said...

Dammit, what else is there when briery doesn't work.

The whole tribe of monkeys here ae so depressed that we didn't win and quite frankly they're balming me!

Karen

Anonymous said...

I'm so upset I can't spell bribery or blaming! Off to cry in a corner!

Karen

April said...

So ... will this be a weekly or bi-weekly contest?

*wanders off to plot next strategy*

whatsthatfluffinmyhead said...

awww.. 9 1/2 ( if i may give him that name) is just the sweetest little dumpling!

thank you for your daily posts of the monkees. they brighten up my mornings!

julie said...

Having read through the entries you certainly had your work cut out - there were some good ones there! lucky winners and you, you deserve a tray full of muffins! Have you thought of looking into merchandising your monkeys? when you get a mo do a google on cafepress.com - I think there are plenty of people out there who could use a 007 mug to put a smile on their face at the beginning of the day!

mrspao said...

Brilliant! You're super generous for awarding three prizes! May there be a rain of super white chocolate and raspberry muffins immediately!

Marianne said...

Congrats to the winners !
They were really good ! And three prices is more than whe could have hoped for.
But I do see a little pink though, with envy !

Melissa J. Lee said...

Ooh, those are good! I'll be back to see what happens to your cute monkey backpack...

Anonymous said...

Aw, HP2 (?) is a little lovie - and he looks so innocent, all fluff and wide eyes. 'Butter wouldn't melt' springs to mind.

And Monkee Maker - you're so speedy, your knitting wires must be on fire! You seem to have knocked out so many new monkeys in the time I have been plodding on with my two... thanks for the inspiration (blogspiration?) to keep on with it, though :o)

VC x