Friday, August 17

Who's the Daddy?


007?








Like 007









...... only smaller.





Two thirds smaller, to be precise (phew, my calculator and I had loads of fun with the maths), and I'm really pleased how the new monkey on the block turned out. He makes me smile (well, he did, he's already been sent off to his new home).


But 007 isn't the Daddy. Oh no no no no, he's still virgo intacti I assure you (despite THAT picture which led some of you to believe otherwise. Turns out No. 13 had something in her googly eye and 007 was gallantly helping her with it. And the sunlight was merely making matters worse, so they did it under the covers. No, really. Tut tut. Minds these days!)





Anyway, I like to think of 007 as the tolerant uncle ........







who is wise and patient and never gets cross ......





..... no matter what the circumstances ......




Yeah, sure, he's cute ........




But I'm still your favourite, right??



I'm stuck for a name for half-pint though. I can hardly call it No. 14 (that seems like cheating) and No. 13 and a half isn't right either.

Any ideas?


Competition
Wow, it's amazing how slowly two weeks goes isn't it? Unless you're on holiday and then it flies by, obviously. Anyway, there's still time to think of a hilarious caption for the photo on this post to win this pink knitted monkey .......

I've got pink ...... cheeks
(because of that photo yesterday)
(my eye is much better now though, thanks)


And finally, on an unrelated issue ...... does anyone else HATE BLOGGER??? And want to THROW THEIR PC OUT OF THE WINDOW SOMETIMES??? Or is it just me? Sorry to vent but I've been sat here for an hour trying to get this post just right and now I want to tear my hair out! And the post still isn't right. Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!! (Hey, who cares, only 11 hours till that first glass of chilled white .....)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He definitely has to have a number or he won't know that he belongs. How about double O six and three quarters? (Sorry couldn't make my keyboard write it properly!)

Karen

RooKnits said...

I reckon Half Pint is a fab name

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the first mini-monkey in the Monkey House :o) Whatever you call him, Half-pint is indeed VERY cute. And so portable! It's sad that he's been sent away already though - hope you don't miss him too much.

Much kudos to you for working out the two-thirds pattern so successfully - that kind of maths would have made my head explode...

VC x

Tracy x said...

yeah right.
something in my eye - that old trick.
i have no doubt over the parentage of the newest addition......
however he is sooo cute and should indeed be called half pint x
( any name with a drink in should be applauded )
tracy x

Anonymous said...

Not sure what to name the cute new little monkey, but I want to know how you do their eyes?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Karen that he must have a number to belong. It's a family trait!
How about 00.7? Maybe ".7" for short.
Or Double O pint 7? And "Pint 7" for short.

Anonymous said...

So cute! What an adorable addition to the family! I think that, since he's 2/3 of 007, he should be 4 2/3. Which is 14/3, which gives him his 14 number, too...

April said...

MINE!

That's what his name is. MINE!

No? Fine then, be that way.

Marissa said...

Mini-me!

Anonymous said...

I'm not even on blogger and it sometimes drives me demented - my pc recently decided not to open any blogger sites at all! my little blog world ground to a halt for several nights until Paul fixed it! half pints very cute! what about 002.3!??

Anonymous said...

I'd call him Marvin!! :D

mrspao said...

Shaken not stirred?
Martini?
Mr MonkeePennee?

(Yep, I know ... I couldn't resist) Now I've got the James Bond tune in my head - gah!

I gave up on blogger a year ago and got myself my own domain because the uploading drove me mad. I can get pao to tell you how he set me all up if you like.