Sunday, August 26

Random Monkey Shots #15 and #16


Watching the world go by with RGH and a half-pint






...... not a knitted half-pint, you understand. A real half-pint.







But please take note, Ladies and Gentlemen, that too many half-pints and you may think you're invincible, or worse ......














SUPER-MONKEY!!!!







You have been warned




Oops, nearly forgot this .....

Please make my monkey back-pack smile again by winning him and wearing him out in public (and then sending me photographic evidence). Just leave a comment on this post and the winner will be picked from my knitted hat on Thursday.




6 comments:

Marianne said...

"I believe I can fly..."

Michaela said...

I wonder how long it took to get that flying monkey photo. I tried taking one of bears bouncing on a trampoline once and I seemed to be there all morning. But then being a Super Monkey, maybe 007 can hover. Unlike bears who just believe in the greater forces - like gravity.

Michaela said...

Just followed a link somewhere and you type in your blog name to get a dictionary definition. Stash Basket is 'someone who enjoys the smell of rotten eggs' and Monkee Maker is 'someone who is constantly high'. Made me laugh. Yours, not mine!

mushroommeadows said...

A flying monkey. Wow. VERY COOL! I hope he didn't get hurt.

Anonymous said...

He's a high flyer!

April said...

Ladies and gentlemen, here we see the origin of the phrase, "When monkees fly out of my butt."