Tuesday, August 14

Just dreaming of a lie-in

On Sunday morning RGH and I got unceremoniously dragged from our bed at 5.15 am, by our RBD's (amazing - it's usually us doing that to them, five hours later!) to go and watch some hot air balloons take off at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta.



Guess who came too.



007 particularly liked the seasonal snowman balloons





While I was fascinated by the ones with huge scantily clad women on them ......





look - she's massive!



Pretty soon 007 was bored ......


Enough hot air - when does the bar open??



And it was only the smell of sausages and bacon cooking that kept me going ......









In true British fashion it soon started raining so that put an end to the early morning flights. On the bright side though, we got to go back to bed. Hurrah!


Competition

The captions for my competition are still flooding in ..... well, dribbling really ..... but there's still time for you to come up with the most witty and amusing caption that the world has ever seen. So go to this post and leave a caption about the photo that's on there and you could win this extremely limited edition pink monkey ......



I like pink ...... books


4 comments:

mrspao said...

Caption for sloggi balloon: Does my bum look big in this? ;)

Balloon fiesta looked like great fun!

Rubyred said...

I am becoming concerned that 007 is developing a real taste for alcohol!

mushroommeadows said...

ohhh those are fantastic! I can't believe you woke up that early though! :)

Anonymous said...

007 sitting waiting for the bar to open is very funny!